77 Talbot Street, Dublin 1

Call: (01) 8555 162


Licensing Law

If you run an establishment such as a public house, a nightclub, a hotel, a shop or indeed a club and you wish to sell alcohol on your premises you will need an intoxicating liquor licence in order to do so.


We can advise you in relation to the application and renewal of such licences together with the application for special licences to include music and singing licences, public dancing licences, renewal of restaurants certificates and auctioneers licences.


If you wish to receive a quote please contact us on (01)8555162 or email us at law@ohl.ie